Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends Through Thick and Thin

This is my brother Deejay Christianson. There’s a stage in life when you have been through so much with somebody that you see them as your brother or sister and Damion Peter Christianson and I have been through a lot together. We have been friends since sixth grade and whenever we wouldn’t see eye we knew one of us would pick up the phone and apologize because our friendship was worth more than an immature argument. We are the complete opposites and that’s why we are friends. We learn new things from each other everyday and that is why I hope our friend ship last a lifetime.





This is Shaymon Thompson. He is one of the first people I met when I came to Mesquite. Every time one of us has had a problem we can always count on the other to help out with whatever our situation is. He knows more about me then anybody in my family. He is practically one of my family members since he is at my house everyday. Even though we are best friends we have problems and disagreements and true best friends overcome any obstacle. That’s exactly what we have been able to do.








This is my friend Vanessa. She is a very important person in my life. We haven’t been friends for very long but I’m glad we decided to become friends. She is beautiful, smart, down to earth and just simply amazing. What makes her so special is that we can count on each other whenever we have a problem and she gives great help. She also gives the truth to people. Sometimes the truth may be hard to accept but the advice is to help you be a better person. Whenever I am around Vanessa I cannot stop smiling because of her amazing personality and beauty. She lives life to fullest and doesn’t let what other people say get to her. The thing that amazes me the most is how short of a time we have known each other and how far our friendship has come. This is somebody who I love and I pray for every night. I thank God every day for blessing me with a friend like her.




Bri’ Nashae Butler is one of my friends who I just love being in their presence. Every time Bri and I are together we have a fun time. I look forward to my class with her because you never know what is going to happen with her. I could be having the worst day and she could just look at me and smile then my day will become better. Even though we argue over a lot of things that are stupid she is a special person to me. She is caring, beautiful, and funny. I am glad that we have gotten close this year and I hope to stay friends throughout highschool.













































































No comments:

Post a Comment