Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Right Hand


Patricia Clark has been my next door neighbor since the 7th grade but has been more like a second mother to me. Every time I have had a problem in my life she has helped me out and I trust her because she has been able to relate to my problems. I recall when my parents were having marital problems since she had four children that went through the same things I was going through. Every time I need something I can always go next door and get what ever help I need. Mrs. Pati has had a major impact on my life over the past three years. Its only been three years but it feels like I have known her my whole life. Everybody in my family loves Mrs. Pati. Everyday my siblings will ask us to go to he house and play with her son Eli or the dogs. All my life I was scared of dogs and she has taught me to over come that fear. She also has convinced my parents to give me more freedom and I will never forget how many times she has got me out of trouble with my parents. She has taught me things I never learned and inspired me to become a surgeon. She has taught me to work hard if I want to succeed in life and I am glad that she moved from Oregon to my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment