Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Help From Above


God has changed my life in many ways since I've been going to church. I often thought that church was for a bunch of religious freaks, but now I see the love and friendshipsthat others have had fun. They say we cannot learn to forgive until we learn to be forgiven. I've learned this very important lesson and I thank God because it comes from heaven. I've always wished I could change the world for the better but although I cannot see it yet I know God has given me a gift to take that responsibility. I have been a Christian all my life but I recently have became stronger in faith. Everyday God has made an impact on my life and it has never been a negative impact even though I have lost people in my life I have had words of wisdom which have always pulled my through.

No comments:

Post a Comment