Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Personal Jester


This is Eric Gardner, my next door neighbor. I met Eric in the summer of 2008 even though he was my neighbor i really never attempted to get to know him until I started playing basketball with him at the community park. Ever since I have been hanging out with him i have been laughing and enjoying life more. Now even though we spend most of the time making fun of each other or "scoring" we have also had fun times. We have also had times where he has gotten me in trouble on numerous accounts. At the time it may seem like fun and games but every action has an outcome whether positive or negative. I remember when we walking home from the gas station and then he bet that I wouldn't be able to hit a car. at first i was thinking to myself why not but after i had hit the car and the people had chased us around the neighborhood i thought to myself once again but this time i asked why do it? so even though i had fun i also ran into trouble which wasn't worth all that i had went through that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment